Terms & Conditions
By accessing the M.C. Medical Group website, and the functions found within you agree:
- By contacting us via our online forms (contact or appointments), you understand and agree that:
- Communications via the internet (email, social media, etc.) are not always secure. Although unlikely, there is a possibility that information included in a message can be intercepted and read by other parties.
- You will not include personal information such as your birth date, or medical information in any emails, or messages you send to us. No one can diagnose your condition(s) from email or other written forms of communications. Email, or other electronic forms of communication, cannot replace the relationship you have with a healthcare professional.
- By contacting M.C. Medical Group through email you are agreeing that electronic communication (email, etc), is an acceptable way for M.C. Medical Group to be in contact with you, despite privacy risks.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In no event shall M.C. Medical Group, or its providers, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, accidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way related to the M.C. Medical Group website, contact forms, or the material found within.
- By accessing and using this website you agree that M.C. Medical Group shall be held harmless and not be liable for any damage, loss or expense due in full, or in part arising out of or resulting from using the M.C. Medical Group website or the functions and information found within.